cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

is there a way to have a switch send a copy of the commands enterned into it, to a syslog server or in ACS. i want to have a logg of what commands where entered a switch and by who. i have LMS 2.6 and ACS 3.3.... any ideas

Has anyone gotten WLSE to authenticate to APs using Telnet via RSA's ACE? We're being told it doesn't work, but neither Cisco or RSA can explain why.I can manually log into a test AP pointing to an ACE server using a static account/password. But if...

mmletzko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we plan to purchase Cisco Security Manager in the Professional-50 version only, because currently we have less than 50 security devices. As far as we know RME is part of the bundle. We have about 200 ordinary routers and would like to manage...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just noticed a never-before-seen error "CM0012: Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if disk space is available and directory has required permissions" reported for a few devices' VLAN collections. There're plenty of disk space. P...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed a new CiscoWorks server for QPM and configured it for Single-on to use my LMS server as Master. I was hoping that the users configured in the LMS application would gain automatic access to the new QPM application, however it seems I stil...

stevek1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running a WS-X6608-E1 blade as voice gateway and want to monitor the amount of active calls. To do this manually, I'm using the command "show port voice active", but is there a possibility to query this via snmp?

Resolved! USERS on a router

i want to allow 2 users with view only priviledges.. or allow ping at most...how do i do that..these users willl connect via telnet ..i created the user with 0 level priviledge .. but how do i get the router to ask for the username .. right now if i ...

a.shaukat by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,pls. could someone help me the best free syslog server (Windows and Linux) for collecting the syslog messages from all Cisco devices like routers, switches, APs, PIXs ?BR.jl

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im in the process of upgrading a CiscoWorks LMS server to the latest software(years of neglect by the now fired tech) There used to be a way to delete the database from a command prompt via a perl script if I remember correctly. Init.db or init_db I ...

cpopour by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card