cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, All I am writing application which will be monitoring CallManager. This appl must collect number of phones connected, number of current calls, memory usage and etc. How can I collect this data from CCM programmatically? How can I run CallManager ...

I'm using VMS 2.2 on Windows.When I try to use Security Monitor an error message appears: "Error the license for IDS MC has expired. Please update..".I'm not able to update the license file, it may be corrupted!I believe this is an corrupted database...

I am running LMS 2.6 with all of the latest updates. Here is my question. When I set my archive management to grab backups of the configs I never get anywear near 100 percent successful. On my Failed devices out of 188, 89 list this error. How can I ...

Hello,Awhile ago (last Dec.) there was a post by jclarke about the fact that the CCM ver 5.x does not have much of the support in LMS 2.6 (User - phone tracking in LMS Campus). I was wondering if anything has changed in this regard; from my attempts ...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Ciscoworks LMS 2.5.1 (with all the latest updates) - FRESH INSTALLATIONWhile I am see my host details form campus user tracking -> Report -> Report Generator -> End Hosts & All Host Entries, I am not able to see Hostnames, IP address and subn...

arifkhan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to move my LMS2.5.1 installation from windows 2003 Standard Edition SP1 to Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1. And then upgrade LMS to the latest 2.6.For that, I setup a test machine with windows 2003 Enterprise, and I have 2 scenarios to pro...

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to delete old devices from ciscoworks that are no longer on the network. When I go to Device Fault Manager and go to Rediscover/Delete, I am unable to delete the items listed. Is there another place within Ciscoworks to delete the devices...

I've been getting a message that debugging is on when I login to sdm. I've done undebug all several times but still get the message. I did a show debug and it came back with:settlement: memory tracing is onHow do I turn this off? Thanks.

I upgraded to LMS 2.5.1 (Solaris 8) and now the Ciscoworks home page (server:1741) is no longer available. After executing the /opt/CSCOpx/bin/pdshow command, I noticed that the Apache daemon was not there (pdreg shows that Apache is not even registe...