cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When Im pinging a host upto 504bytes of data it is pinging. When packet size increased beyond 504 ping reply is request timed out. What may be the reason?

Hello, I would like to ask for guidance regarding eigrp. Base on the image that is attached each router has 4 VLANs. R1 has VLANs 10, 11,12, and 40(native VLAN) while R2 has VLANs 13,14, 15, and 41(Native Vlan). On VLAN 41 it has a DHCP server and DN...

Jorrie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are building network systems with up to 1000 hosts and up to 100 switches. Up to now we have been using switches from another provider and want to switch to Cisco if necessary.The MAC address and the configured IP address of the hosts are kn...

Itchley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 2 types of CSR1000V - 1.CSR1000V that uses installed file license which has Start and End Date - I need to monitor what is the End Date, and which License is Active. 2.CSR1000V that uses Smart License - I need to make sure that the l...

Hello Engineers! I have simple question about Cisco EtherChannel.To begin with, please see the pic. (Please ignore the switch model) Switch 1 (int gi1/0/50)  --- (int gi1/0/50) Switch 0 is connected.But, Switch0 is SFP+ port, so speed up to 10Gb. ...

ether.PNG
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I want to extend user ports, so I plan to connect switches cascade and I wonder about performance, I found different ways for binding switches theoretically but I exactly want to know chain way (cascade),Let me give an example I have 4 switche...

emnw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes