cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently having an issue where I go to Configuration>Firewall>Access Rules on Cisco ASDM 7.6(2) for ASA.  I then right click in the access Rules field and select show log. This brings up the Real-Time Log Viewer.  I then click Show All and it popula...

sh0cker01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to enable ssh on ASR-9K via vrf management interface.Doesn't seem as straight forward as regular IOS or NX-OS.Help appreciated.#############RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:asr#show runTue Apr  4 21:54:55.407 UTCBuilding configuration...!! IOS XR Configuration ...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Guys, I need your help please, I am asked to secure our LAN by pulling all disconnected users interfaces with a last input higher than 10weeks in first step and shut them down LATER Is that possible with EEM script to browse interfaces on a swi...

hi.sadiki by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I did some pretty wide searching across Cisco documentation and forums out there, though I still cannot find the correct command. I have a Nexus 9372 and I also tried scouring through the "Logging" commands one-by-one to possibly end-...

Hi any TCL wizards out there may be able to help me with this script We have huge menus running on our devices and I wanted to block the menu and alias syntax from the running config I put this script together from bits on the forums and its working ...