cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I have a cisco 2921 router with 15.4(3)M7 ios software. I made an update from ios 15.3 few days ago, and today I find out that timezone was reset. I try to name timezone GMT+5 and router returns the error: router(config)#clock timezone GMT+...

Hardware : Nexus 5672UPSystem version : 7.3(1)N1(1)===== I tried to provide features like "IP SLA Object Tracking" on Nexus 5672.I tried running it with reference to "IP SLA with Nexus 5500 series: RouteTrack.py", but when there were a large number o...

Ryo Ikoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm at my wits end about why this isn't working as expected.   I'm trying to create a policy with an input rule that accepts an IP address and places into variable <_Server> Then the first rule matches the expression "server (\d*\.\d*\.\d*\....

Akin Utku by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had my ASA working from work and the other day I started getting an error:UNABLE TO LAUNCH DEVICE MANAGER FROM (MY STATIC IP @ HOME)It used to work fine and I am able to load it on my local network. Someone said it might be my Java version. So I...

metuckness by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hardware     :           ASA5585-SSP-40   IOS version  :           9.3(3)   Issue              :          I have two logging hosts configured. A requirement has come in for which I need certain severity logs to got to one server and rest all to the ...