cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

So back in late March, I setup a 24 port switch to replace a 48 port switch.  The fiber connection I replicated on gi1/1/4.  Here is the putty log of when I did this, saving just after: P_Mount_3560G_SW1(config)#int gi1/1/4FP_Mount_3560G_SW1(config-...

lbuckner1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on an EEM applet on IOS is 15.2(1)T to reload a router when a VPN tunnel is down for 10 minutes, but I need it to cancel the reload when the VPN tunnel is back up. What I would like to do is to create one applet that does the following:e...

Hi, I'm running CPI 3.1.0 and have created a couple of templates deployed through the API. One issue I noticed recently was one of the switches the template was run on did not support "mls qos trust dscp" and failed with the error message "Error occu...

Hello. I've recently pulled some crashinfo files from FWSM that encountered a failure. I'd like to know what the procedure is for analyzing the crashinfo files and hopefully find the source of error.

Hi, I have been asked to configure 1:1 sampling ration and a 60 second timeout on a 6500 device. I have successfully implemented this on a Nexus 7K but I cannot find how to configure this on a 6500. Please can someone advise if this is possible on t...

Hi I have a Cisco Prime 3.1 installed as VM and have doubt regarding the UDI for generating license. Have got the following details from "show udi" command - SPID: Cisco-VM-SPID VPID: V01 Serial: JXXXXXXXXXX Need help to understand what constitut...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card