cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys, i am planning to get a new SNS 3495 hardware with ACS software and based license, CSACS-3495-UP-K9 Upgrade to Cisco Secure ACS application software on the Cisco SNS 3495 appliance with Base license from previous versions   CSACS-3495-K9    ...

jimmychia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help on how to discover the devices in cisco prime ..? what are the confirgurations needed in the switch, controllers Did the following but still get the devices as unmanaged in Cisco Prime Infrastructureusername CISCO privilege 15 secret cisco@...

clarkem73 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,  I am running into issues when retrieving Hex-String Values from IOS switches with perl, snmp_utils perl module, and net-snmp. For example, when I walk the following OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1.1 on a particular Vlan, my result is literally "180.20...

I would like to have eem applet to run say hourly  and copy file ( something like below ), I believe i may have an issue after action 1.0  as it results in the next line as it would confirm destination file name and i would assume expect the enter po...

EugeneL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does somebody know working grep command in IOS.sh ?I experience no output with TACACS+ Authorization, "show authentication sessions | grep -ie 'gi' " with a command authorization failure, the option -v never works, "show run | grep  -i 'interface'" o...

Resolved! EEM QoS event

Hi guys, I am couple weeks old now with an attempt for an EEM script to catch a QoS event. I have setup a basic interface policer on the Internet line: int_r2#show policy-map Policy Map BW_check Class class-default police cir 96000000 bc 3000000 con...

Dear All I have Router (Cisco 2811), it was working fine and now i am not able to SSH/Telnet to this Device. While trying to telnet or SSH it says "connection timed out; remote host not reponding". Please help with suggestion what could be the issu...

Hi All, I am looking for a command to see the current tcam fib utilization on a 7200, NPE-G1 router like "show mls cef maximum-routes" that we use on 7600 platforms.  I have searched extensively on internet but couldn't find the required information,...

nishtsi2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes