cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Any one have ANY idea where to  find a list of events and their associated logging level?  For the life of me I cannot find documentation that states which default logging level a port status change vs the loss of an IGP peering.  Not documented anyw...

taburley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community! This is my first time posting here so hopefully I put this in the correct location. I have an ASA 5525X that I am getting ready to update the ASA and ASDM on.  For reference I am on 9.1(2) and 7.3(1)101. I was curious to know i...

Hello everyone. I have a network device (IP-radio) which status I can poll using cURL. I'd like to do some nifty routing changes base on that info. I'll be using 5921 routers. So my question is, can I do cURL directly in a TCL-policy, and if so how? ...

HI Guys,I have one question to you about EEM Condition.Ex: I have 2 Interfaces (E0/0 and E0/1) The condition if E0/0 and E0/1 failed. It will execute action.Is it possible ?Best Regards,CH

chhayheng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am completely new to EEM and I am in need due to a problem we are having with our cloub web gateway services.  While they work out their issues, I need an IP SLA that does a simple http connect and it it fails, reset an IPSEC tunnel.  I have the IP...

Resolved! life cycle

Good morning. I am working on a project for my company, and have been asked to obtain some information regarding equipment life cycles. I've searched through the site, but have not found anything that speaks about that. Does anyone know if there is a...

hsosa1977 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to go into fa0/0 and perform a shut/no shut, but it does not work. What am I missing. Thanks in adance.ms-r1#sh run | b eventevent manager applet sa27_bandaid event track 1 state down action 1.5 syslog msg "sa27-r1 locked up again" action...