cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,im having some problem with my PI because every time i tried to log out of PI to activate my licenses it keeps prompting "Cannot create a session after the response has been committed" whats the problem? could it be java?

Hi, i'm looking for a way to collect config's from specific devices periodically, is this possible?for example, collect configs from firewalls everyday at midnight , and collect routers config once a week.firewalls: (about 3 devices, config changes e...

Hi all,I have the following command in my Cisco 6509 VSS configuration, but I have no idea for the purpose of this command since it has been exist for quite a long time. Does any one has idea for the purpose of this script?no event manager policy Man...

lwlim8888 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in lms 4.2 i have successfully imported mibs, created templates, created associated pollers and run reports on the data. the question/problem is.... some of the default templates have a Computation feature.  For example, the default template for Inte...

cgiglio13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I would like to know if i can install dcnm for red hat with X11 forwarding ,X11 is working ,but I can't lauch .binhere the result:sh dcnm-installer-x64-linux.6.3.2.binPreparing to install...Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...Unpack...

fd_case17 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all i have very recently just started using cisco superrvisor desktop for our incoming calls.i was woindering if it is possible to create a report of all calls received after 4pm by a agent? if you could explain this in baby steps i would apprecia...

Dear Cisco Guru's,We are currently testing Prime infrastructure 2.1. Is it possible to export CSV reports to an external repository ??Apparently, Repository path points only to localdisk/ftpWhat is told in the 2.1 pi admin book :Off load backups and ...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes