cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How can I define "end of line" in EEM script if "$" does not work?I want to create the script for this particular commandR4#sh ip bgp summ | ex 65000|r10.10.45.5      4          5    1014    1019       27    0    0 16:49:41        2 so that it can sh...

Not sure if this is the correct forum or not...We can login to Prime using the Web Interface but cannot login to Prime CLI using SSH..  When we try to login using Putty SSH we get an Access denied message.  We are using the root user.  

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using NCS 1.0.1.4 and was trying to addCisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-LANBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(54)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). I get a successfully addedd message, but I see the message saying the device is not ...

Has anyone ever managed to enable ssh (v1 or 2) on a VG202? I need to do so as telnet being enabled on these devices is being flagged as a vulnerability on our network. I know I can use the Cisco feature navigator to see what features are available i...

Yermander by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I searched around and saw examples of using expression mib and eem. But is there not a simple mib to poll for the equivalent of ? : FIB TCAM usage:                     Total        Used       %Used 72 bits (IPv4, MPLS, EoM)     786432      516031    ...

Hello,I was hoping someone could please help me with an automated script. The logic seems not so difficult although, I do not have much TCL experience...I need a way to load a list of IPs (probably 50 at a time), find their associated MAC address, th...