cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Need to know the below things.Is it possible to forward the logs of network devices received in prime to some other third party log server for audit purpose?How to see source and destination traffic output in prime GUI, as we can see in ip net...

Hello,I am trying to monitor the following parameters via SNMP on some Cisco switches and routers regarding individual transceivers that are present on these devices:RxPowerTxPowerBias CurrentTemperatureI have accomplished this for an ASR Router usin...

Hello,I want to catch the description field of this output:#sh run | sec l2vpn xconnect context 11111       l2vpn xconnect context 11111 description BLAH BLAH member GigabitEthernet0/7 service-instance 3501  member 50.50.0.34 11111 encapsulation mpls...

apasquino by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to setup a cli push from Prime for individual ports.  I want to look to see what vlan and voice vlan is on that interface and take those numbers as variables and then push config to that interface based on what those variables say.