Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! Could someone help me with my issue. Ncs wont start and its failing all the time. In ServerStatus.log i can see something like this: Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with n...

Hi,we get an NCS Applience with 1.3 sw, and my first thing was to upgrade it to PI 2.0. The problem is that now the ncs service can't start, and i cant open the gui webpage. If i try to start the service, it says "This may take a few minutes..." but ...

Hi,Can some one please advise.I am have an issue with LMS where it is not fully comming up. I have shut down and restarted several times, with the latest giving me the following result within the macuhic.log, attached also PDSHOW :Informational: Star...

Ian Beck by Beginner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I install LMS 4.2 in one of my customer place.First I install LMS 4.2 then 4.2.2 there was no issue after that while installing 4.2.4 its given error as follows.>SetupNew\setup.cpp (143)PAPP;PVENDOR;PGUID;$@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (7601)IE Ve...