cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a quite simple question, but I really could not find the answer in docs or internet.How do I plot a CPU history graph for my monitored router using cisco prime. All graphs that Cisco Prime shows me are lmited to 1h range!I must be keeping t...

I'm trying to create a VLAN on a 3750 using SNMP.  The document i've found is rather vague and from 2005.  Has anybody done this successfully and if so can you share the process?From what I understand you have to set the "vtpVlanEditOperation" to the...

An unknown bug which has OID as such:EVENT ID = 00005CXTIME = Thu 28-Jun-2012 16:32:13 SGTSTATUS = ActiveSEVERITY = InformationalMANAGED OBJECT = Device_HostnamexxxxxxMANAGED OBJECT TYPE = Switches and HubsEVENT DESCRIPTION = InformAlarm::Component=x...

Andrewlay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have Prime LMS 4.2, and Prime Infrastructure 2.0 , Does prime 2.0, or even LMS 4.2 have the ability to monitor and alerts for events not related to interfaces?  Over the weekend I had a 6509 with a 10gigabit line card fail, and also a 494...

Is it possible to generate an alarm for especific Syslog Messges sent to Cisco Prime?Admin > Network > Notification and Action Settings > Syslog Automated ActionsHere is possible to send an email. But I would like to see the alarm in the Monitoring d...

Hi All,     Right now dot1dTpFdbPort(.1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1.2) OID is being used to find the mac address of the devices connected to a particular switch. It is being found out by passing the VLAN ID and dot1dTpFdbPort OID in the com...

JoLearns by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes