cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am not able to see Firewall ASA 5585 links to our HP network node manger. ASA is having multiple context (2 context) mode. having portchannel to two different NExus 7k (vpc).ASA config is also attached here. NNM can discover ASA via management i...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question about getting threshold information out of a specific interface. I have a customer with DSL on a cisco 887 router.This customer has 2 different pvc's on the ATM0 interface, 2 dialer's (1 for voice, one for data) 2 vlan's (1 f...

ncd by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an unusual problem accessing the python on a Nexus 5548P.The 5k is set up to use ACS authentication and my user account has the correct role set (network-admin) from the 'show user-account' command my account shows the correct role assignment ...

Hello,Following the recent announcement about the OpenSSL HeartBleed vulnerability I need to asses whether our CiscoWorks LMS 3.2 (Windows) is vulnerable.Is it possible to identify which (if any) OpenSSL is used?  

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for help re-assigning APs.  I cannot delete the floors or remove APs from existing site maps/floors so that i can re-assign them to other newly defined floors.  Does the site map(s) have to be deleted and re-defined ?

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

customer wants to use LMS to built up a new network from the scratch:step-1: smartinstall (SI) for initial configuration to get everything managed into LMSstep-2: template based configuration to automate all static and individual configuration parts ...

Hi All,i am trying to do sim failover when there is any rechability issues:i configured router with EEM: But its not working: is there anyone who could help with this config multilink bundle-name authenticatedchat-script 3G-SIM "" "AT!SCACT=1" TIMEOU...

thilinar8 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an SNMPv3 implementation that has been working for us for the past couple of years:snmp-server user ncm NCM v3 auth md5 <myauthpass> priv aes 128 <myprivpass>snmp-server group NCM v3 auth read snmpview write snmpview notify *tv.FFFFFFFF.FFFFF...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card