cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I changed the IP address and restarted my LMS server but some features don't work. I can do a system backup for example, discovery too but not Sync Archive or Manage Device State.When I try, I have a message which say : DCMA0022: No device sele...

Hi,We are working with Cisco Prime 1.3 and have the problem that the devices are in the stated " Managed with warnings" . Some devices don't show the IOS version and some do.The SNMP and telnet parameters are correct and when I del...

wim_depauw by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Happy Monday!!Is there someone using the tool listed above? I having problems with the core which is a stack of 3750s switches, but the tool is telling that it does NOT support this device.Let me hear, please!Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad Ap...

aramirez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have ordered following BOM...i dont understand why it is required Cisco Prime Infrastructure & LMS 4.2 also...what is diffence between them...or same..??item name           description                                                            ...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Greetings,I am facing some problem with WAN interface. Our peer WAN down for while and when PEER LINK is UP our WAN interface doesn't auto UPLINK for some reason. I do know that if i apply "shut" and "no shut" command on our WAN interface link ...

Hi,we have changed the SNMP string in all the networking devices.After changing the string one of our LMS server running with Cisco LMS 3.2 is not working properly.LMS does not take new SNMP string-10 charcter. It is take OLD SNMP String- 8char.In th...