Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

All, I've been having an issue trying to upgrade one of my ASA 5520's to 9.1(7).16. I have successfully done this on a different ASA 5520, but I have attempted this particular device twice and it has been stuck in a boot loop both times. My thought...

jokerfmj1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco World! Having an issue with my configuration from my ASA5505 8.25 upgrading to 9.1.6. I have a feeling it's NAT related however I'm not experienced enough to grasp the changes at this time and looking for some help.  On the 9.1.6 the sett...

vmorreale by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ZBFW that I need to allow a tftp client to access a tftp server through.  I have the zones all working but I cannot get the tftp client to connect to the tftp server on udp 69.  I do not even see attempted connections or even drops when I ru...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, after recently upgrading the OS on a 5585,  running multiple security contexts, to v. 9.4(4), the viewable information presented in the access rules has changed ! The User and Security Group columns in all of the contexts have suddenly become pop...

Hi If I deploy the ASA's built-in CA feature to issue client certificates I have a couple of questions. 1. Can I backup the CA setup such that I can restore it to another identical ASA if I have a failure/RMA ?  There are several files in the LOCAL-...