Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  I'm trying to figure out if I need any access-list or NAT rules in order to communicate with networks advertised over the OSPF configuration. I have a third party connection coming into my Cisco ASA 5520. Please refer to my configuration below...

Hi Experts Could you confirm the HA setup options applicable for Cisco firepower 9300 chassis (SF-F9K-FXOS2.0-K9) running ASA OS (SF-F9K-ASA9.6.2-K9)? Native ASA appliances had active/standby and active/active options, depending on single or multipl...

I have Cisco ASA 5516X with FirePOWER services. I received the FirePOWER running SFR 5.4.1-211. Via CLI - I performed a reimage of the device to upgrade the boot image and the software to 6.0.0-1005. Via ASDM - I was able to use the update feature to...

Hello, Just wondering what version of ASA code people are running. I work for a large company that has a lot of diff. 5500 model firewalls and ASAv firewalls and running code all over the place. From 8.x to 9.3 to 9.5 to 9.6 and more. Im trying to f...

This is a followup to my related question /discussion/13270026/removing-aip-ssm-10-asa5510 I wish to to test the performance of my aging 5510 WITHOUT the AIP SSM-10 module.  Will using the module shutdown command be sufficient? Thank you for your t...

cscheper1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i'm going to migrate ASA 5510 to 5525-X. good thing the 5510 has the 9.1(6)8. my question is do i upgrade the new 5525-x to 9.4 code (w/ gold star) or stick to 9.1.6 to avoid any issues with service it's previously running?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card