Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We are using Cisco ASA 5506-X with three internet connections. First two for Internet fail-over and third is dialing out via PPPOE. The purpose of the third internet is to allow LIVE IP's configured on sub-interface of Inside. We are able to pin...

Hello, I'm trying to determine as closely as possible the throughput cap on our ASA 5525 with the services we have currently enabled on it. ANY Connect VPN (40 users at any-given time) Firepower (1000 users going through the Sourcefire Module) I fo...

Hi, I have already ordered a new Cisco ASA5515-K9. But now I am planning to use AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) and URL filtering. Please, can someone tell me what I need to add to my ASA?

I've searched around for this and I've seen options for logging dropped packets but not anything clear about logging connections.I want the closest equivalent to what an ASA shows in it's information log for building and tearing down connections. Ex...

Hello, I would like to ask for deployment of Virtual FMC. As per deployment guide, found that support on to VMware ESXi 5.5 to deploy Open Virtual Format (OVF) packaging. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/quick_start/vmware/fmc...

Hello there, I have a 5506 with FTD 6.1 and managed through FMC. I have no more than 30 Mbps of traffic and 20 users. However, when I try to do any change on the configuration it takes too long to be applied (like 7 - 8 minutes). I saw on cli that cp...

Hi, Could anyone tell me, when I use DNS Blacklist or any DNS filter, should I disable the DNS Inspect? when yes, how can I disable DNS Inspect in FTD? as I know when I configure the Firepower Service in ASA, I should do this... Regards Robin

lupingyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got Certificate error shown below when configuring AD intergration with Firepower using SSO and captive portal,I have already configure the firepower user agent for single-sign-on and integrate firepower management center with user agent. I have i...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card