Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i have a spare ASA 5510 that i would like to deploy in a branch office just for temporary internet connection.the office will have a 10 meg metro e and would do IPsec VPN back to their HQ.is it safe to run the 5510 with 9.0 image with just 256 MB ...

Resolved! Static NAT / ACL

Hi All,I have some static NATs configured with relevant ACL "Inbound" on the Outside Interface.Simple Setup - I have inside and outside interface.If someone from Outside initiates a connection to one of my servers on a Static NAT. Will the return tra...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm working along a PBX/VOIP operator trying to get a corporate VOIP setup to work. I'm not a VOIP guy and there are some things that leaves me clueless when it comes to how my ASA 5525 9.3(3) handles some of the VOIP traffic. In particular the...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Need to confirm that under inline sets of sensor if bypass mode shows ----Yes will it allow the trafficif sensor diesor it is undergoing reboot process  or if sensor is doing upgrade from version 5.3 to 5.4 RegardsMahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Im trying to get the failover state for one of the inside interfaces to change to Monitored, and it doesnt seem to be working. The switchport settings on the primary unit for the interface is exactly the same . Tried bouncing the switchport w...

Chin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card