Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA 5510 with software version 7.0(2) and would like to upgrade to a newer version as to enable Gigabit functionality on the interfaces. Is there an upgrade path that I must follow before moving to a newer version such as 8.3(2), or can ...

Dears Hiwe have a customer request ASA firewall for Data Center , Internet, and VOIP.  for DC firewall : i was suggesting that ASA 5585-X next generation firewall. and i have suggested to include IPS SSP10 module with it. but when i was searching in ...

Wailess84 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support, Currently, I have configured VPN site to site between two ASA ( Branch A and Branch B ). Normally, VPN site to site always permit full range of ip address in interesting traffic ( Access-control-List ). But for my scenario I want to al...

Resolved! Port Opening

Dear All , Hope all are doing well.. I have Cisco ASA Firewall i need to open LAN to WAN two port 9005 and 9006 because i have one software that software not communicating with inside to outside their server for that reason i contact software support...

Hello All,I build a small GNS lab,all my internal devices are pinging well on the same subnet,however when i try to reach another subnet via ASA its giving me unreachable icmp mesg.as per the attached topology iam unable to reach outside interface o...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am well aware as how to create policies in the ASA for specific hosts or IPs but what I want to do is create a generalized policy that gets applied to all users on an interface but at a per-user level.For example, I want to have all users on ...

For the last one month we have been hit by DDOS attacks that seem to be using SSDP (Port 1900 UPD). It’s just happed today and it lasted 15 mins…during which time our internet connection (Comcast Business line. 100/20 MB) came to a crawl. No one coul...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card