Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Tech People,we have installed a Firepower 2140 in HA environment. I have a problem in showing all interfaces from the Secondary Firewall. I can see only the following Interfaces NIM (4x10G in NIM 1 Module) on the Primary firewall which is 1/13,1/1...

Learnercisco_0-1670561638791.png

I have two ASA running in HA.So usually during HA one will be acting as secondary and one as Primary.That is Primary-active and Secondary -stand by or Secondary-Active and Primary -Standby.I want to change the role and not just the state, how to achi...

We're looking at buying a Cisco 2130 NGFW. The plan is to connect using the SFP+ on the firewall to SFP+ on a Dell N3224T-ON, is there any reason not to use one of the uplink ports on a switch to connect these two devices together? We're wanting to g...

matt22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning or afternoon, everyone.I have an ASA 5545-X that is reloading constantly and with a 'no boot image' to load from. I reset it to factory defaults and reloaded/restarted it, that was yesterday morning. I have put it into 0x41 & 0X1 and tri...

Mereinid by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card