Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have an ASA that I will like to enable the VPN-3DES-AES license. Unfortunately, we have been using this device for the past few years and the supplier did not supply us with the SKU PAK (white sheet that comes with the box). Is there a wa...

Hi all,I have a PIX 515 Ewhich does authentication for SSH via RADIUS protocol and fails over to the local database if radius server goes offline. But when the radius server comes back online, authentication still takes place through LOCAL and not th...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Access-list

I understand the basic configuration for a VPN traffic and you don't want to NAT it.access-list ACL_1 extended permit ip 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0Make sure NAT is not applied to traffic passing across the VPN tunnel:nat (ins...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA ACLs

I would like to add an extended ACL line (in order to use objects) to an existing named standard ACL. I think this should be possible ?access-list <name1> standard permit <  >access-list <name1> extended permit < > < >access-list <name1> standard den...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Anyconnect and I have a group policy configured with a split tunnel policy to "Exclude Network Lists Below".  I created a list to define my local LAN which I don't want to be "secured by the vpn".  Whenever I VPN in, it still forces all tr...

danbryan80 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to change the default action for an access list deny?  Can the ASA be configured to send an icmp unreachable rather than just dropping the packet if an access list denies the request?  I have a situation where I would like to res...

ampowell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm struggling with my ASA config it's driving me nuts! Can you guys tell me what I'm missing? I'm new to ASAs.I have Vlan 100 (inside) and Vlan 65 (Outside)I'm trying to configure RDP and ping traffic from Vlan 100 to Vlan 65 One way.If I co...

Hello all, I'm trying to add a 3725 router to my home network to work on some labs. I could use a little guidance on how to proceed in doing so.My topology is currently: ISP --> ASA5505 (base license, 2 vlans only) --> 3725 Router.The ASA 5505 is pro...

I need help with a ASA5505-SEC-BUN-k9 configuration.the version is 8.4.its a simple setup , I have a outside with a public ip, a inside with a 172.16.1.0 network.I setup the vpn client with ipsec and anyconnect. in both cases im getting the following...

Hello All,I have a problem with my ssh access.I have two interfaces, 172.17.5.250 = Outside, security Level 0                                10.11.3.2 = Inside, security Level 1I can access by ssh using OutsideI can not access by ssh using Inside. I ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: