Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Lately I've been trying to get a squid server to work with WCCP on our network so that client traffic transparently goes through the proxy. The problem is, having very little experience with squid, I've hit a brick wall and despite spending days sear...

Hi, I have a question about some of the parameter for the ASA.For example in Cisco ASA 5540 Adaptive Security Appliance Platform Capabilities and Capacities, I see Concurrent Sessions: 400,000Which mean what device can handle 400,000 session and no m...

Hi I need some help here I have an ASA 5505 with the security bundle, latest ASA software 9.0(1).I have 3 DMZs. I initially allowed them access to the internet using e.g.:object network obj_dmz1 subnet 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 nat (dmz1,outside) dyn...

We have a customer that has a ASA 5525-x reporting only 4g flash memory rather than 8g has anyone seen a 4g version of the 5525 or is the IOS reporting incorrectly the size,  as it seems to be embedded on these units as a USB disk ...

Resolved! Shared VLAN FWSM

Hello All,We run a 6500 with an FWSM with about 10 virtual contexts. Within these virtual contexts we have a "shared" vlan. Basically I have added an interface to each context that is in the same network. This way using route statements I can communi...