Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I started a new job and have been tasked with looking into what we can do with the IDSM-2 module we have in our 6509. The company has not been using the module so it hasn't been updating in a few years. I do not have a current license so I know...

Hi all,I'm building a new ASA configuration with a dmz interaface and an inside interface.dmz security-level 20inside security-level 100ASA ver 8.2(1)I found that I can pass traffic from hosts off the dmz to hosts on the inside without having to defi...

aeryilmaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me ?I would like to know if the following is possible on an ASA, I have tried to get this working but I am having great diffculties:I have a three interface ASA running 8.3 and I want to have the following functionality:1) Have some h...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

***This is the 2nd instance of this post.  I had to post it again, as I had inadvertently hit "ANSWERED" on the original post.  The question is still "NOT ANSWERED".Here is the original post...I have a very interesting problem at a client site this m...

Hello I'm trying to troubleshoot access to a particular website that has been working previously for one of our ends users.  The user states that she was able to access the site previously but it now is presented with "cannot display the webpage."  I...

Hey guys, I am using an ASA5510 for internal firewalling in my QA environment. How do I allow RDP from one subnet to those protected by the firewall? Preferably using the ASDM. Thanks!!

smitty0375 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am adding a new network beyind an ASA that will be sharing the 100Mbps Internet feed.  I want this new subnet to consume no more than say 80% of the available bandwidth.  Is there a way to enforse that on the ASA?  Or would that need to be done ups...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card