Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We currently have a remote site connected over a site to site VPN to a PIX 515e at our head office. We also have a client to site VPN that also terminates at the same PIX on the same outside interface.We are in the process of testing the Cisco IP ...

Resolved! no alarm from IPS

Hello,We're using AIP-SSM-40, Version 7.0(2)E4.We send traffic from all interfaces to the IPS. When we test it with sigID 2004, we don't have any alarm.the configuration on the ASA is as follow :access-list inside_mpc extended permit ip any anyclass-...

Hello,I have two  strange problem, please help me for success.static (DMZ,outside) 82.X.X.X 10.1.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.255access-list outside extended permit tcp any object-group WEB-SERVERS eq www access-list outside extended permit tcp any object...

Hi,I cannot SSH to a 5510, but I can ASDM to it with full privileges and make changes.The message is password authentication failed, but it's the same authentication I used to ASDM. I use passowrd manager, so it's not a typo.This is version 8.2(2). W...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am facing a strange issue with FWSM firewall rules and need some help on that.On this firewall, we have logging enabled to a log all denies for blocked ports. . This is covered in the last deny statement with port object-group as shown below....

balajis27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Members,i have installed a IPS Module on a router. Unfortunately the interface i use to access the router is in a VRF and i can't access the service module in this scenario. Here is the router config.interface IDS-Sensor1/0 ip vrf forwarding CE...

Hi,We have a pair of ASA 5510's which we cant quite get to work properly when they go live.  The problem is that we cant work out whats wrong with them until they are put into the production enviroment. Is there any software we can use to virtualise ...

Resolved! ASA policing issue

Dear friends,There is a requirement for a wireless guest subnet to be policed to 600 kbps while sending traffic to Internet.The wireless guest subnet is 172.20.50.0/24 and is connected to inside interface of ASA.A point to note is that this subnet is...