Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello. I configure the 2800 series firewalls for stores. I recently been told that I need to change the IOS from c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-11.T10 to c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-11.T4. Now I have deleted the IOS easily but I have been running into...

AlanELint by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been working with the TAC on this issue but thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone else has seen it. We're using NAC VPN SSO with our IPsec and SSL VPN clients.  Most of our users do not have a problem, but recently we've had a small nu...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA and IPv6

Hi,I have two PIXs running 8.0.4 code in them. One of the interface has IPv6 configured. the diagram is provided below.R1|SW1-- PIX1|PIX2The problem is i can ping the router interface only from the Secondary PIX and not the Primary one regardless of ...

Hi,I have a 7600 used for ipsec encryption.I would like to catch the ipsec related trap but the cisco documentation is incomplete.For instance let's consider the "cipSecTunnelStart" trapOn the cisco web sitehttp://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/Brow...