Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, actually I have a system of 10 ASA5506x with firepower distribuited in 10 different locations. The NGS are managed by FMC and I only have a unique access-control policy that can manage all of them. Their configuration is very simple, they onl...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need some assistance trying to get a tunnel to work. from the debug I see my IPSec proposals are not matching. this is a lab setup. ASA has only 2 interfaces configured with INSIDE/outside and there is only 1 tunnel. transform set options...

I am trying to configure ASA with pbkdf2  encryption algorithm type for both username password and enable password.username <username> password <password> pbkdf2 privilage 15ERROR: Malformed pbkdf2 hashenable password <password> pbkdf2PBKDF2 hashed ...

I have a FTD 1150 running v7.2 and managed by the FMCv. After the upgrade, I found the "SaaS" SNMPv3 monitoring can not reach internal devices through the FTD. From the packet tracer, it shows the traffic is "blacklisted by the SSL preprocessor"...Sc...

Screenshot 2022-07-13 180213.png
SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured around 300 rules in FMC.. a recent requirement is to apply an IPS Policy to all the rules..is there a way an Intrusion Policy can be applied all at once to an entire ACL ? its really inconvenient to edit 300 rules and apply an IPS P...