Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Id like to ask you for a help with our big problem. We use our Microsoft CA in a combination with our PIX and SCEP installed in server where CA is running.But we have observed that when we revoke valid certificate in our CA this same certifica...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ASA's they have both been running for over a year. Suddenly 1 stopped passing SMTP traffic. I couldn't telnet via port 25 either. A quick google search and I find a tip that says to take out the fixup SMTP line from the config. Suddenly the ...

Hi,I have one AIP-SSM-10 in ASA 5520. In show module it is showing Unresponsive. I tried to reimage the module using hw-module module 1 recover configureandhw-module module 1 recover bootbut it is not taking anything from tftp server. From my ASA tft...

We are planning to ios upgrade from 6.3 -to 7.2 Is there a Cisco url that summarises all security advisories (if any) for 7.2 - to help us ensure a secure firewall with 7.2 ? Thanks in advance, peter@it-123.co.uk

peter-net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Kindly find the attached file.In that i can ping from DC network to F3 network. but i m unable to ping s1 from DC.i can ping s0 from DC.the same way i can ping DC network from R1 router.but from R2 router unable to ping..For that i have checked t...

sureshkum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA's in a redundant configuration. Each one has an AIM SSM-20 in it. If I make changes to the "live" SSM-20 is there a way to make it write the config over to the one in the ASA that's in standby mode?Does the standby SSM-20 need to have ...

Hi folks.On my ASA 5520 I have an interface that connects to a layer 2 switch for DMZ servers. I regularly get the syslog below whenever the DMZ servers send out a broadcast (which is, of course, quite often.) What's the best way to make this messag...

clausonna by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the IPS set to promiscuous mode. Have a policy map set don't see it doing anything I get no reports or logs I see no traffic on it.How do you know what it's doing? or get it to do something?I don't even know what questions to ask as the docum...

rmaxson2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using ASA with SSM-10 module for IPS.When trying to access with ASDM to the IPS it tells me that there is no license included, unless that the IPS works normaly. and also when checking for IPS licenses I found nothing.They told be that I ne...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics