Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hiI am not able to successfully start gui admin console on my MS IE browser 6.0.2. It gives me error that "Your browser does not have the required Java Plug-in. IDM requires Java Plug-in version 1.4.2 or higher. You can download the Plug-in from http...

egain.com by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 2811 with 2 interfaces. 1 that is my T1 to the Internet and 1 that connects to my LAN. On the WAN interface, I have IPS turned on for in and out. However, when I have it turned on for the in, traffic on the inside has about 30% succes...

have taken over support for a network that has a Cisco pix 501. I am trying to either recover the password or reset the firewall. I went through a password recovery document http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/34.shtml however I can't get into the...

I am converting from a symantec enterprise firewall to a cisco asa 5510. Currently I have it setup so that any traffic designated for my external firewall port using port 80 gets directed to a web server and anything using port 25 gets directed to my...

I use CiscoWorks Common Services with SP3 2.2, IPS Management Center 2.2 and Security Monitor 2.2 Several months back, Cisco filed a bug (CSCsb29404) called “Wrong link to NSDB signatures in IDSMC 2.1 and SecMon”I have just installed a 2.3 server. I ...

I have a router with IOS IPS and manage this using SDM.I have deleted a signature from the router and would now like to re-install it.Using SDM import feature I have looked for the deleted signature in the 256mb.sdf that I've downloaded from the Cisc...

paul.kyte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi-I've been trying to get my PIX handle NFS traffic btn Windows and solaris 9 machines but in vain (for 2 days now!!).Configs:Windows:- Installed Windows Unix services which has NFS utilities like mount, rpcinfo, showmount which are all working fin...

cswaibale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes