Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to have a flow that come from a the VPN on the Outside interface and go back to this interface to go to Internet.I know that it is not possible on the version 6.x, what about the version 7.0.Thanks for your answers.

tcrettol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When opening a downloaded ip logging capture file with ethereal I always get errors similar to:The capture file appears to be damaged or corrupt.(pcap: File has 1308622848-byte packet, bigger than maximum of 65535)does anyone else have this problem, ...

I have this PIX running 7.0(2) that never stays up more tha three days. Sometimes it reboots after a couple of hours and sometimes a few days.I haven't seen any correlation of the reboots with anything else. Our max CPU utilization is 4-5%, we have t...

excelacom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 hosts inside my network that each need to communicate with a remote network. there are two ways to get to the remote network and each host needs to take a unique path.Ie, inside the DMZ there is RouterA which leads to 192.168.168.1 and Rout...

spickett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I want to ask very basic questions.is CBWFQ is working on FR interface without FRTS enabled. and same question with WRED.Particulary, what i am asking is.. map-class class1 match ip add ... policy-map qos class class1 bandwidth 100 interface ser...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having trouble with reporting from IDS in both management and monitoring centres. Reports both scheduled and immediate just sit in the scheduled queue with a status of waiting. Was working okay before. Anyone got any ideas of whats going on / what I ...

What does the following do?1)fixup protocol dns maximum-length 5122)fixup protocol h323 h225 17203)name 193.123.234.234 accessname 193.123.234.236 www4)logging device-id string CISCO-PIX5)ip verify reverse-path interface outsideip verify reverse-path...

Trying to reset to factory defaults due forgeten password, keep get an error?Any ideas why?Thnxmonitor> address 192.168.123.200address 192.168.123.200monitor> gateway 192.168.123.254gateway 192.168.123.254monitor> server 192.168.123.100server 192.168...

rm1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a pix 515 in V7.0 version. I must make Nat Destination for PCs in inside. I must nat destination of a public addresse (public1) to an other public addresse (public2). This translation functions correctly,with "static (outside,inside) ...

hello,I've a pair of pix 525 active/standby, running pix os 6.3(4). When I'm issuing the command write standby both pixs doing a rest. any idea why this happening ??Thanks,Simon

sssbbbmmm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I have apix 515 FW with DES enabled. I want to set it up to test VPN. I have a 2950 at hand and I was wondering if the right setup is to connect the pix outside interface to a pc with vpn client and the inside to the switch where another host is...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 hosts inside my network that each need to communicate with a remote network. there are two ways to get to the remote network and each host needs to take a unique path.Ie, inside the DMZ there is RouterA which leads to 192.168.168.1 and Rout...

spickett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes