Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,SNMS prerequistes says that SNMS server requirements software systemem is Windows 2000 SP3 (US),but my costumer have Windows XP,so can I install SNMS 1.5 server running in Windows XP pro (US)?thanks for all answers.

Here is the scenerioI have a 4240 with 8 interfaces. I have 5 Internet accesses - one sensing interface per internet access.Is it possible to set up blocking for each specific firewall based on where the attack came from. I do not want to block the a...

Hello everyone.I hope you can point me to some documentation or solution to the problem I am facing with my PIX 515E configuration.My problem is how to do NAT from 2 outside host to 1 inside host.The situation is this:I have DNS A and MX entries for ...

Hi AllCan any one confirm that wether i can enable NTP in pix and have ntp association with ntp master in my network which is also a cisco box configured as ntp masterRegardsParthiban

ponparthi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have configured my pix 525 for failover.But when i power off my primary (active) unit the ping response initiated to a internet host from one of my vlan gets dropped for a minitue and i start getting the response only after a minute from the ...

ponparthi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Really need help with this.I have a switch that has a public ip address (192.168.0.2), that I would like to manage from the private ip address (10.0.0.5).I would like to be able to telnet to 10.0.1.5 which would be the NATed ip address of the ...

chansh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 running 6.3.4v with 4 extra (besides the main two) Ethernet ports.I am wondering if I am able to do layer 2 all the way to the PIX? We are a small satellite Telco getting bigger by the day, and running into a situation where we have ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card