Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Just wondering if CiscoWorks VMS 2.2 could be installed on Windows 2003 server? And if not, any idea approximately when it will be supported?Many Thanks!- MJ

majama by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am very new with pix's. Here is the problem/question I have. I have a dsl connection on the outside interface (this is a dhcp ip from my ISP) I then have configured the inside of the pix as dhcp as well with a range of IP's. Now I can videoconfe...

Moonacres by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i made a sever Selftest the report infom me that the odbc.pl FAILC:\WINNT\system32\odbccp32.dll FileVersion : 3.520.6301.0C:\WINNT\system32\odbccp32.cpl FileVersion : 3.520.6200.0C:\WINNT\system32\odbcad32.exe ...

Hello I have a connexion problem with my PIX wich attached to ADSL and when when the stations can't connect to internet I switch off/on the pix and the connexion is established.The PIX is 525 with OS ver 6.1Thanks

microtel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6.3(4) version of PIX. Although "logging on" and "logging timestamp" are in the config, I can not see timestamp in log. All I see are message IDs like "606001: PDM session number 0 from 10.XXX. started".Is something missing ? "sh clock" shows ...

s.uslay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is signature to track the Santy worm that defaces websites using php bug in the network.http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?date=2004-12-21

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card