Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to get a Microsoft native L2TP VPN client to go from behind my PIX to a VPN site on the Internet. It doesn't work. My PIX is running PAT for the outbound connections. My client gets to the "Verifying username and password" stage and ...

cboykin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Id like to ask for some little infowhen I have for example notoreous network local192.168.1.0/24 and I want to NAT on PIX :nat(inside) 2 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 0 0nat(inside) 3 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.255 0 0nat(inside) 3 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.2...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't get the firewall to stop responding to pings, I have put in the following line of code.access-list outside_access_in deny icmp any anyThe firewall continues to repond to pings. What am I not doing?

Hi fellows,I have question about isakmp policy on PIX firewall.When I want to set up isakmp policy I use for example..Protection suite of priority 10 encryption algorithm: AES - Advanced Encryption Standard (128 bit keys). hash algori...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing pix to pix vpns so in case our t1 goes down it will go to our backup cable modem and create a pix to pix vpn connection..I want to learn how to work with this, so I can contribute.. my question is.. how do I do that? Where do I ...

ibjames by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a static vpn between a main site and a remote site configured on a PIX. When I connect in via a dynamic vpn from my laptop I am not able to route through the other VPN to the remote site. Is there a work around for this on the PIX? I assume...

pthaynes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card