Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a couple of questions here before I make a purchase on a pix515e.Unfortunely we have close to 130 MS machines that are repeatedly getting infected with worms/trojans etc. What I would like to do is just block all out...

tdg911 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to restore the configuration of our 506E into a 501 - to make a backup recovery. Both have PIX 6.3(4) and PDM 3.0(2). Here's what i tried:(506E PDM)Save running config to TFTP server(501 CLI)configure factory-default (ip / netmask)write me...

Hope someone can help me with this, it's got me scratching my head.This problem relates to a pix535 with ten interfaces running 6.3.3.We have voice traffic coming in from a customer on the outside interface. This traffic is then being routed to serve...

jon-wyatt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the IDS 4210 provide blocking and alerting functions for those packets matching the defined patterns? I was told that 4210 cannot do blocking and alterting. Is this correct? If not, does it have to do with the ways to configure it?

I will implementing a Cisco 2811 as our edge router, firewall and VPN hub device for our spoke sites. The spoke sites all have PIX[s]. So my question is...- Will DMVPN work in this environment? Do I need a Cisco router as the spoke device to work ...

madlm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a web server in our dmz allowing http access to an application. We have installed SSL and now want to change our application access to https. I'm having a little trouble with the config. Here's the relevant config info:access-list inbound ...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a strange problem with a version 4.1 sensor... It was functioning normally. Then I changed its IP address. This also included changing netmask, gateway, access list, etc, as well as regenerating TLS and SSH keys.Now the sensor can ping out ...

iterrell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes