Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup a vpn network using the 3005 concentrator as the hub and 831's as the spokes. I have about 15 sites that are connecting. So far it seems to be working good except for the occasional wierd problem where one remote lan can not see the othe...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 520 has 2 Ethernet ports. Can I ip the Outside interface(E0) 170.1.111.1 255.255.255.255 and IP the inside(E1) 170.1.111.2 255.255.255.0. If not how can have both interfaces on the same subnet. I want to use the 520 as a packet filtering firewall ...

syancy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have pix 506 (location A) with ver 6.3(1) vpn lan to lan to the concentrator 3015 (location B). If I have other vpn route ( in the location C) make lan to lan to the PIX 506 (location A), could I enable OSPF in the PIX 506, routing location C t...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to restrict outbound SMTP to our email server in the DMZ. We have a PIX 515E between our inernal network and an external 2650 router. I want to restrict all machines except the email server from sending outbound SMTP but still allow inbound ...

Hi,We have a cisco 7100 series router with VPN capability running Version 12.2(13)T5.We have a number of site-site tunnels terminated on this.We use the command ,"show crypto isakmp sa" to check whether a particular tunnel is up or not.Sometimes we ...

connect by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody help me understand why my DFM console won't start up ?I have the following server setup:CiscoWorks Common services 2.2 with SP2Campus Manager 3.3 with update 1DFM 1.2RME 3.5 with update 1RME incremental device support .5RealTime MonitorI ...

I have two PIX's configured for lan-based failover.The other day there was a power failure, during which someone removed the lan cables from the primary.When the power came back I expected the standby PIX to become active however I had to issue the f...

m.reay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a performance issue with our Pix 525. CPU utilization has suddenly shot up to 80-90%, and during peak traffic loads, the pix even crashes.The normal utilization is around 30-40%. The firewall was originally running IOS version 6.2(2...

fullerms by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card