Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I know that this question is about inside Cisco information, but I am just curious if there are any plans to use the USB connector on Cisco PIX platforms (especially for the 501 and 506).As some of you know, I'm from the Netherlands. In our count...

l.mourits by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VoIP gateway that is marking packets with DiffServ CS1 and CS2 levels. These packets first hit an internal router that has a GRE/IPSec transport mode tunnel to another router on the public Internet. The internal router uses its FastEtherne...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

User trying to use DUN are getting the error msg of “User exceeded max session” going into ACS, I can’t find any info about and initial log for that day – never mind multiple ones. Max session is set to one in the group settings; I have 6 PRI AS5300...

Anybody know what are the advantages and disadvantages of using a pix firewall blade on a cisco 6509 vs a standalone pix 535 from a security design perspective. This is for a very secure site. I know the blade has better performance. Any other ke...

jcpark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can give some feed back to one of our customers, and they are implementing two Cisco Pix 515, to act as Firewall's and VPN servers. They asked the question if you could setup multiple VPN profiles on the Pix to point to different authentication se...

drampley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Iam trying to configure VPN, I've got this:ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.8 1352 203.145.145.145 1352 extendableip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.8 1723 203.145.145.145 1723 extendableip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100...

huytuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card