Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe want to purchase firepower P/N:FPR9K-FTD-BUN with P/N:FPR9K-SM-56= as security module. I could find information about one and three security module in the firepower9300 data sheet but there isn’t information about two security modules.Do we h...

MKH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have failover configured between two ASA 5515. I am a bit rusty with ASA..years since I played with one.Anyways, failover seems to be working ok. The only problem I have is that the failover unit keeps changing the name everytime I reboot th...

murilor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybody. I need to allow tcp and udp 123 port on external asa interface from two external ntp servers and block from any other.  The following acl is currently applied on the external interfaceaccess-list OUTSIDE_NAT extended permit icmp ...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am trying to configure the dhcprelay enable q-inalextnet command on a Firewall, and it throws the following message:This interface is shared and cannot be configured with DHCP. I found that this is related with a bug ID CSCsv96850. I would l...

Hello for everybody. Is it possible to clear all nat counters on cisco asa 5515-x? Auto NAT Policies (Section 2)1 (inside2) to (outside_nat) source static obj-10.18.8.200 interface service tcp www 83translate_hits = 600, untranslate_hits = 31 In this...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well, despite whats going on with the pandemic. Anyways, I was trying to improve the Host Profile quality exploring several alternatives. Nmap, API, etc. At this time I focused on nmimport.pl and was able to a...

Screenshot from 2020-05-26 18-32-12.png
ggalteroo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes