Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am very new to Cisco ASA Firewalls. I have to configure a new ASA5508-X (K8) to be used as a VPN Server.Now I have the problem that I cannot access the ASDM Software for configuration. When I try to access the Webpage (192.168.1.1) I only ge...

HelloI'm new to cisco ASA with Firepower if possible to help me on this subjectI have an architecture where my ASA is between two switchs L2 in truck mode I used the transparent mode with BVI interfaces to pass the trafic from switch 1 (Inside) to sw...

mnice by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We have some requirement related to cisco FTD form FDM. What I need in configuration ?There is a Cisco Core switch installed in same DC which is configured as Layer 2, one separate L3 VLAN needs to be created which will be forwarding all th...

Aqi Shah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends, i've query regarding DUO MFA local Proxy server. we want to integrate ISE, ASA and Firepower with DUO MFA. as per Method mention in Documentation, we should Install Local Proxy server for these.  my question is do i've to install separate...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card