Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can we ssh secondary ASA firewall from primary. I cant access secondary firewall from jump server and wana access it from primary firewall we have ASA version 9.10

Fantas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not very experienced with ASA and always wondered why I can't see any log event in log viewer when I click the show log in ASDM on an access rule having debug level logging enabled, tons of hits and log interval is also set for 10 seconds. What ...

image.png image.png image.png

We're considering getting a FirePOWER module for our ASA 5516-X. We'd like to use it primarily for Geo-Blocking. Can this be done from ASDM, without the Firewall Management Center? Also, are their limitations to using ASDM to manage FirePower, versus...

I am currently trying to simply ping through my ASA from Router 1 at 10.10.0.1 to my Router 7 at a public ip address. But I am unable to ping through. I have set up nat and have applied the access rule permit ip any any,  and have applied them to eve...

Hi, It's very basic question but I would like to be sure because I didn't find a clear and simple answer.When I setting up a class-map to inspect traffic (match-any) I need to choose which protocols to inspect but do I understand this correctly if I ...

kubn2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Both units failed due to comm failure, can I know the reason?   Also, what that means "failover state check"; is it mean that the failover link has connection failure?     Primary unit: ------------------ show failover history ------------------ ==...

Tuba by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes