Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Networking Events
0 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Pl... Read More
0 Comments
Webcast
thru
Webcast event: Catalyst 9000 Series: Best Practices and New Troubleshooting Features This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled... Read More
0 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
Hi Cisco Team.I have issue with Catalyst 4500 device, it is automatin reboot while use.I sent to team some information this device Version: Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.03.00.SG... Read More
1 Comment
Ask the Expert
thru
%ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Gi1/0/6: Power given, but Power Controller does not report Power Good we are getting this error after we upgrade our ios from 12.2(55)SE to 152-2.E9 on the 2960s ( WS-C2960S-48LPS-L) switche... Read More
3 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
I have a cisco 2950-24 port and for some reason the "show" command does not exist I am very new and would like some help
4 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
Dear all,Despite many, we fail to have a connection between 2 Cisco 2960-x Switches. The SFPs used are Cisco 100base-Fx with OM4 fiber jumper. We tested several types of SFPs without any results. Fiber is an OM4 and has been tested. Please could you help ... Read More
1 Comment
Ask the Expert
thru
I have tried many times but my old config keeps loading.There are many different instructions out there on how long to hold the reset pin and when and so on and so forth.The only info I have found regarding my router is "The reset button is used to restor... Read More
0 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
Hi I need help with the below request ( ASA Firewall - ASA5510 - version 7.2(2)) Please allow the following UDP for outgoing only: No Type Port Usage 1 Local port 9443 Required for Agent local services 2 Local port 15011 No Protocol External host communic... Read More
1 Comment
Ask the Expert
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Pl... Read More
2 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
Hi, everybodySome issues with the Cisco 3850 stack version 16.09.03Why did he miss the instruction to change the "role"?I am pretty sure that version 16.06.03 is a command with a "role"Because I need to change all 3850 characters from standby to activeHow... Read More
0 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about Cisco’s branch routing portfolio. In this session Cisco experts will help customers to make the right platform choice for their network.... Read More
1 Comment
Customer Connection Briefing
thru
Join the Customer Connection program in order to register for this event. Registration is free and easy to complete. Choose the Networking track and once your membership is accepted, you'll be able to register for this briefing. Join this session for an i... Read More
0 Comments
Customer Connection Briefing
thru
Join the Customer Connection program in order to register for this event. Registration is free and easy to complete. Choose the Networking track and once your membership is accepted, you'll be able to register for this briefing. Learn about the new 9115/9... Read More
0 Comments
Webcast
thru
Webcast: Overview of Cisco's Branch Routing Portfolio (Live Webcast Tuesday April 23, 2019 at 10 am Pacific/ 1 pm Eastern / 7 pm Paris) This event had place on Tuesday 23th, April 2019 at 10hrs PDT This session provides a broad overview of the branch rout... Read More
0 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about all what is need and all what should be considered to start or boost a career on IT and networking. The session covers from basic querie... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.