NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For development purposes, I am trying to run NSO 4.5 and 4.5.0.1 on macOS High Sierra, and each time I try to start ncs I get the error:Daemon died status=134If I start NCS in the foreground and verbose, I see it stop here:Assertion failed: (ctx), fu...

marksull by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am writing a Netconf service for a ISR4k router.So far, I have installed the pioneer package, added a device in the NSO (v4.3) and connected it using NETCONF.All is working fine except one thing. I am able to retrieve the device config us...

Hi experts,I'm a newbie with decent knowledge of NSO and would want to understand if NSO can be used to perform a device upgrade .eg: A CRS router running 5.1.3 has to be upgraded to 5.3.4.Can you please direct me to any resources in this regard or p...

jmendonc by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I downloaded the IOS-XR 6.3.1 NETCONF YANG files from github here: https://github.com/YangModels/yang/tree/master/vendor/cisco/xr/631And created the NED package using “ncs-make-package --netconf-ned” command but then I get compilation errors when I ...

I am trying to convert a yang file to XML using command -> pyang -f sample-xml-skeleton -o router.xml router.yanggetting below error sample-xml-skeleton plugin needs a valid module when i try to run the above command

mitshett by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes