NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,not sure if this is the correct place to ask, so any redirection is welcome.I'm trying to configure NSO to use a 8000v virtual router running "Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.04.01a". Everything looks ok, it connects, syncs-from and syncs-to, pi...

I am writing a Python action such that I can run certain commands from Python. For example, I would like to be able to do the equivalent of this CLI command from Python: devices device csr1 config exec "ip tcp window-size ?" This command works fine f...

allenc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I wanted to as a basic question re yang leaf refs as i'm just starting with NSO I have a very simple model, however ,the part i'm struggling to understand is this section below defining  the device leafThe module imports tailf-ncs and so natur...

rjbotham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  When we create a new service template we need to do package reload which in production network we need to go for down time and run it, but that not the same for device templates.  Do we have any mechanism to pass the service to the device t...