NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know you can set the cli style to either juniper or cisco-xr in the ncs.conf for all users. Is the ability to do this per user an option? Was thinking something under the following 'user <user> session' and an added option of 'cli-style'. Then inst...

tsiemers1 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to control the order of deletion of list entires when DELETE is issued for an entire list ?We have implemented get_next function which returns list keys in desired order. But, DELETE is called on list keys based on Alphabetical order. 

ajbharad by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  i'm trying to list all the existing interfaces per device from CDB using Python API to be used further to get more info per interface . i got the interfaces without interfaces ID as shown below  !  what should i add as a variable to list the in...

mohamels by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NSO Community, Could some one give me a working example or direct me to the right source.. I want to try using Validation Callback with python. In development guide, there is info with Java. In the following thread, there is actually very detail...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to do an XPATH search into CDB, from Python. The functions query_start(), query_result(), etc appear to deal with that. Does anybody have an example of this functions in use?I have the problem of finding a subset of elements of a large list......

cnicasio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we use nso-5.3 in a local installation.We have this part in a yang file:    container mvr {        description            "mvr";        leaf status  {            type  cml_data_types:CML_ENABLE_DISABLE_T;            default "disable";          ...

KMawal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been trying to use Navu under /scheduler:scheduler/scheduler:task  to iterate on the names as part of a helper function that sets an action-param based on the current date-time.  None of that really matters except for the part where the co...