NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We get the following error when we try to connect from outside of container. NSO is running inside the container.We also have port forwarding done.. We have below configuration of docker.  We get the following error when we try to connect from outsid...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NSO community, Discussion came within our working group like that : is it possible to handle 2 services ( servicepoint ) within 1 yang file. I have created one --service-skeleton package, created one yang file with 2 "ncs:servicepoint <service n...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I'm pretty new to NSO, and I want to know if it is possible to configure a netconf router with NSO but this router is behind a router which is directly connected to NSO. Or does NSO require a direct connection ? Example :              ----...

Good morning,my goal is to create a SERVICE in JAVA that must delete, through a template, the instance of a different service and then commit it. We say Service1 the service that must delete and Service2 the service that must be deleted.Subsequently ...

First I apologize if my action bother you because I already put my question below this discuss but the old question seems has solved and anybody may not see my question, so I rise it in a new one. The old link is shown below if you want to have a loo...

shiqian by Cisco Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two (hopefully easy) questions on compliance reporting in NSO:1) How can I check for compliance on something that is "not" configured, explicitly?I have run compliance checks for, for instance, NTP servers against a device template, and it works for ...

tpomerhn by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The reason I would like to use _ncs.maapi.load_config_cmds() it to see how much time is saves us on the service we are developing. Currently, we want to allow ranges in for access switches. Such as range could be 1-2/1/1-200. I am currently using pyt...