NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I tried to validate my yang model of my ncs service by pyang. $ pyang -p /var/opt/ncs/packages/cisco-iosxr/src/yang testservice.yangI got following error message:testservice/src/yang/testservice.yang:13: warning: imported module ietf-inet-type...

DTtb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello NSO Community, currently I'm supporting NSO pre-sales activities and thereby a question came up from customer side, which I could not directly answer.For problem analysis and troubleshooting in production environment it would be useful, if one ...

Hello,   I have a real nx device, I am trying to sync it on NSO by using devices sync-from, I get result as "true". However, when I compare the configuration of any interface let's say Ethernet 1/39, I see many configs which are present on device but...

neetimit by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How can I monitor both $ZOMBIE and $SERVICE in the same pre-condition? $ZOMBIE only works when the entire service is being deleted. But if I have a component in the nano-service that is being deleted, I would have to use $PLAN (or $SERVICE) in the...

I integrated ESC and NSO. sync was completed. and i committed the vnfd, vnf-info but it didn't create any instance...  and i got these error below, could anyone help me out 

errorC.PNG
sujlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Testing out trying to use yang-patch (rfc 8072) for pushing two edits of the same service in one restconf call. I can get the yang-patch to work fine and it creates two services and commits them with the one call.The problem I am running into is not ...

tsiemers1 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to build xr662 netconf ned by nso5.2.x native netconf ned builder tools, as follow: admin@ncs# netconf-ned-builder project xr 6.6 fetch-module-list admin@ncs# netconf-ned-builder project xr 6.6 module Cisco-IOS-XR-* * select admin@ncs# netco...

Yong Zhao by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes