NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys I am doing some light reading of the documentation and I am having issues to understand how does one apply a service to multiple devices in one CLI (ex create Loopback interfaces and assign IPs to them).usually, you can apply a service to a d...

Q5 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The below is a modification to the CDB that we use for if a command is supported or not by a device. I would like to perform an xpath eval on the below, without having to specify the interface, Vlan{1}, in the keypath. Is there a way that I can use a...

Very often when building Python maagic scripts or applications, or even within service/action logic, it is cumbersome to manually draft the Python object paths, could the BU add into the ncs_cli or even as a separate standalone tool, which took in XP...

Dear NSO community, I have 2 questions related to following model, any help is appreciated .. Ultimately I want to achieve this : When operator selects core-device and core-device-interface ( NSO fetches interfaces which has /30 mask in the example b...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes