NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,   I am trying to add NETCONF device to NSO through python API as follows:   import ncs; with ncs.maapi.single_write_trans('admin', 'python', groups=['ncsadmin']) as t: root = ncs.maagic.get_root(t) root.devices.device.create('test') root.d...

mhemmatp by Cisco Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have installed cisco nso 6.1 and created devices using ncs-netsim as below:#configure authgroupncs_cli -C -u adminconfdevices authgroups group labtestdefault-map remote-name ciscodefault-map remote-password ciscodefault-map remote-secondary-pa...

zyko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !!!The NED from Cisco has yang models, but the yang models sometime not reflects to of device configurations all.Example: The NED to Nokia SR-7750 some not has all contents with a version used by equipment, I have a yang models (split and compi...

Hi, In a junos device, you can use "deactivate" to disable a given configuration leaf. NSO handles "deactivate" by adding the XML attribute "inactive".   I can do this in CLI but how can I do it in python?   Thanks, Roque   CLI output:   admin@ncs(co...

rogaglia by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,packages package NAME redeploy we all know this one.I would like to augment CLI to add more options where redeploy is.Tried the plug-and-play command scripting but I can't figure out how to daisy chain command and params together in correct hierar...

u.avsec by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes