NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Python code demonstrating a validation callback. # -*- mode: python; python-indent: 4 -*- import ncs from ncs.dp import Daemon from ncs.maapi import Maapi from _ncs.dp import register_valpoint_cb, register_trans_validate_cb, trans_set_fd class Va...

frjansso by Cisco Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 17 Helpful votes

While working on allocating addresses for point to point links I noticed that allocations for /31s are not happening sequestially. It seems to me like the ip address allocator is skipping the next /31 after allocating first /31 net. For example, I am...

jfloresr by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to use ssh-keep-alive to keep a connection open to cisco devices that have an exec-timeout set on their vty line.  I have set the interval to 60 (seconds), count to 5, and session-pool-idle-time to 240 (4 minutes). The session-pool-id...

Hi,I have a question regarding a basic YANG model I am creating.It is a YANG model to collect input data in NSO WebUI for a SitetoSite VPN (IPSec) Service.Please consider the following leafs/typedefs:typedef interface_type {        type enumeration {...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors