Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a voip network, where some routers are with vic-2fxs cards. Everything is operating OK, but i want to integrate this network to my PSTN network. I am trying to connect FXS card to my PBX, but nothing works. I have read, that there is possibili...

jozaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing LLQ and have applied a policy-map service policy to my serial interface. When I check my policy-map on serial 0, it shows that there have been no matches in the priority queue on the voip port numbers I have defined with my access lists. ...

I have an existing fast dial phone number configured. When I change that phone number and try to use the fast dial it dials my old number. If I go to the user log on page on my subscriber the fast dial shows the correct number. If i go the the use...

bmunn by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a call handler to send caller to a subscriber after the greeting...with the attempt to transfer to Subscriber.After the call hadler greeting plays, and try to transfer to the subscriber. The subscriber Line does not ring.The caller gets...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it ok to install/enable the smtp service on call manager. If so will it prompt me for a 2000 CD or file location. If so are the files located on call manager somewhere or can i use a standard win2k CD or sp extracted files.

shane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have put an IP phone outside our checkpoint firewall. The phone registers with CCM, and gets it's DN. I tried placing calls internally and I am getting one way voice calls. The same thing is happening when I try to place external calls through t...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes