Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to use two SRST routers at one location? I want to have 2 T1's coming into two different routers for redundancy at a remote site. When the connection to the CallManager is lost I want 48 phones to use one router and 48 phones to use th...

cboland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CRS(IPCC express) 3.03, CCM 3.22. SQL database.caller call the call center and enter employee ID. System queries the sql database. How can I edit the script so that the employee ID and its email address(which is from database) can be popped up on age...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I just configured our office unity server. Created a call handler. The opening greeting pooints to the call handler XYZ. The probelm is that when a user listens to opening greeting and presses 7 to go to XYZ call handler, the unity ...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4506 switch with an Access Gateway Module (AGM). On my AGM I have E1 PRI and two FXS ports. On the FXS ports I have two FAX machines connected. The Callmanager is version 3.2.I want to group the two FXS ports to a trunkgroup, but when I conf...

pambosch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes