Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a customer that wants to create an automatic mechanism to select a given outgoing PRI on a time/date based rule (due to various tarrif agreements). I can't see any way this can be achieved within Call Manager or on the gateway. Has anyone com...

mamoss by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the porcess of planning a dial plan. I'de like to use toll-bypass to save on intra-state long distance costs. I want to do this by putting route patterns in that match the local and ECC calling areas for particular sites throughout the state...

when i'm using the route pattern system in CallManager 3.1, usually when a number that has been dialed is matching to a specific pattern, it automatically being routed to the gateway that attached to the pattern. but when i enter a new pattern that i...

tshindler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know how people are managing IPtel infrastructures today. What element management system plugins are available for monitoring and maintaining a IP Voice environment for things like performance issues and fault detection . Basically ...

rharrell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! music on hold

Does anyone know an easy way to turn moh off ?Client has moh the sample audio source enabled on all devices, now wants to turn it off.Tried to change the sample audio source to none but system wouldn't allow it. Rob

rvincent by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes