Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to get MWI to light a lamp on analog handsets, without luck so far. It will pass MWI in the form of a stutter tone, so I know MWI is working, but I've had no luck with the lamps. The vg248 is configured to pass both lamp & stutter right ...

sskillin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CM3.2.2c. I have ATA adapters that have 2.14ms for the firmware and the ATAs are configured with dhcp. After the 2 lines on the ATAs are set up with the device names ATAXXXXXXXXXXXX, eventually an SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX device name will show ...

l_scott by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco AS5300 with 4 ports E1/PRI, and to one of them (1:D) we have connected a ISDN primary connection to the public network of telephony and wished to simulate a call to a local number to listen that it stamps the telephone, leaving the ca...

tandser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ben told that the DSP chips that go into the modules are simply memeory modules and that that if I got a good stick of memory with the right specs it would accomplish the same thing in a VG200. True? If so, does any one have the specs on wha...