Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When a subscriber tries to edit his private list via Telephone User Interface (TUI), Cisco Unity plays the failsafe conversation ("Sorry. This system is temporarily unable to take your call. Please try again later. Goodbye."). This only happens when ...

now, i have one 7835(ipivr2.2+ call manager 3.1), one icm 4.6.1 server. i want make them RUN, anybody give me some step by step guide make me run them correctly???? I never INSTALL such IPCC system ,I need help.thankx allmy address: wujindong@bri...

jj-fang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

has anybody used exmerge utility? Any documentation from Cisco web? We don't have veritus exchange agent license to backup unity message store. We thought we may use exmerge. is that very straight forward?Besides the disadvantage of the store size wi...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, As the ATA 186 is configured on tha CM as 7960, how can we configure the analog phone attached to the ATA 186?What I want to know is how can we configure the analog phone to use the normal features like redial, cfwall, park, hold, MeetMe, pickup,...