Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have had an instance where about 30 users (myself included) were suddenly and repeatedly asked to change their passwords on their mailboxes. The box for "password never expires" had magically unchecked itself. Ever heard of that? After I re-che...

r.harwood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get false answer supervision (AB=11) coming from an as5300 connected to a dialogic PC switch. The PC switch goes off-hook, receives a wink from the 5300 and then spills the digits. After about the 11th digit the as5300 goes off-hook. This als...

rmrojas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up several Call handlers as an Administrator and have set the Ownership to different Subscribers or Public Distribution list so that different department personnels can modify their respective Call Handlers.We are running Unity 3.1 as a st...

I installed Unity 3.1 (Build 3.1.3) and installed the TSP (version 6.0.1) which came on the CD and the ports did not show up. I reinstalled Unity, the ports did not show. I upgraded to TSP to version 6.0.2, the ports did not show up. I went in and tr...

n.kyei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes