Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two subscribers that receive their voicemail messages in Unity and Outlook. However, the two subscribers will receive the message in Outlook but not Unity. Is there something that I can do to resolve this problem? I tried recreating the Uni...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have an 8 port license, and therefore am only allowed to use MSDE. I want to do enhanced failover with 3.1.2 which I understand requires SQL. How do I get legally licensed for SQL without paying for 16 ports?<br><br>

emlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to perform a custom installation, and direct where Unity Places it's objects in the Directory?<br><br>We have an established, well organized Exchange 5.5 directory. On installation Unity created Recipients containers with Duplicate na...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've deployed Viewmail (version 3.0(1.20)) across our LAN - and have had about 80% success - on the remaining clients (all Office XP with latest patches) the install hangs just after the install indicates it's copying From.wav - it launches a second...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. scenario is FXS-g/w-cm-IPP.In dial-peer g729 codec has been set.GGateway is H.323. CallManager is 3.12c. IPPhone is 7960. Within the region Codec G729 has been set. Now everything is on G729. But it doesn't works. When someone speaks from Analog ...

m_dawar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an open case c268024 where 3.0.3 Unity (offbox Ex5.5) just decides to go into a funk and spit out AvMiu errors (13 per caller) when trying to play some prompts. <br><br>Latest occurance (today) manifested itself *after* sub's greeting was play...

pjensen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,We are going to implement video conference over IP. We have two Picturetel Concorde 4500 with an IP adapter. We contract an ATM link with a PVC of 512Kbps no real time. What will be your advice to configure the routers??. In the same link we will ...

i013815 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Unity's 3.0(2) they are network together and I’m in the process of creating the call handlers. I have some extensions that site on the primary unity server. I can't find them on the member server? What can I do, to have the call handler po...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the new version of Unity fix the "problem" with Unity in that the alternate extension feature only works with auto attendent? I want to use it to cover multiple lines on one phone (no auto attendent) and only have to have one vm box per user......

emlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Happy New Year.<br><br>Please help me.<br><br>I have a unified site running Unity 3.01 Call manager 3.1 TSP 3.0.3. The subscriber activity report fails everytime with the following event log error:<br><br>REPMGR RUNMODULE ERROR REPORTID X MODULE CRUN...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes